I studied industrial design engineering at the Costa Rica Institute of Technology, and I also made one year at the Hochschule für Gestaltung Schwäbisch Gmünd in Germany.
I like to call myself a usability engineer. I work in user interfaces, user experiences, information architecture and information design. This year I also have been working on service design and UX strategy.
In general, I make digital products easy to use and experiences with a smooth flow :) I study the users and customers, so I can create interfaces and services based on what they need, without forgetting what my client wants.
Talks + Workshops
- March 2016 / Workshop “How to make an app from scratch” at the International Design Festival in Costa Rica, with The Hangar, a digital agency part of Critical Mass.
- September 2016 and November 2016/ Talk “Do UX or do not do UX, that’s the dilemma” at the Drupal Camp Costa Rica and the WordCamp Costa Rica. These talks were made with my colleague Paula Hidalgo.
- November 2016 / Talk “Say hello to my little friend: Task oriented design” at the WordCamp Costa Rica. This talk was made with my colleague Paula Hidalgo.
- May 2017 / Workshop "How to design an information architecture" at the WordCamp Managua, Nicaragua.
- 2014 / Participation at the Madrid Design Biennale, Spain.